Building a battlemat
I often run hardcover games with a battle mat, which, I lost while having a post game dinner. I really wasn't looking forward to buying a new mat with another set of markers so I experimented with adding a battle mat feature to epicGM. It looks to have been well received so we've doubled down on improving the features.
New Features for 1.8.2
- We've rebuilt the touch function to be more responsive and accurate.
- Expanded the tokens to support HP bars, status icons, movement rulers
- Added a marker feature so that you can annotate your maps or quickly draw out a battle mat
- Selecting on a token on the mat will also cause the tracker to try to centre on its initiative entry.
- A simple dice calculator
The update is still currently under testing. For future developments:
- With a dice system already in place we may go ahead and add embedding dice rolls into the creature cards.
- A save system to store maps so we can all prepare them before the session.
That's all that we have for now, happy gaming!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.