EpicGM is a campaign tool to run tabletop dnd 5e RPG games.
Preparing for your games becomes more convenient using a drag and drop campaign manager to link map, images, monsters and sounds.
EpicGM comes with a compendium of creatures that works with a combat tracker with a drag and drop system.
Import content such as monsters, items, spells and even adventures.
**the app only supports open 5e content and data.
You can share your custom campaigns and bestiaries at https://www.reddit.com/r/epicGMApp/
- Import bug fix for xml with duplicate entries
- Implemented adding multiple creatures from the Creature Compendium.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Expanded language support on fonts, now includes support for all French Characters.
- Compendium Updated: Now supports custom items, spells and magic items.
- Compendium and Spells now have dedicated folders.
- Import option improved to work with modules, bestiaries and supports Fight Club XML.
- Module Subentries now support creature linking.
- Initiative now supports same monster initiative and individual initiative.
- Quick view added for viewing character and monster stats more conveniently.
- Phone version greatly improved UI
- Tutorial revised to be simpler and more concise.
- Cyrillic Language Support
- Desktop: Mouse Wheel now works on maps for zoom in and out. (You will need to press it down)
- Added Delete confirmation for modules and compendium entries
- Player Manager: You can now save long term players. Drag and drop onto the Roster to add them.
- For non-Premium users, Players are limited to 3.
- Campaign Support: Modules are now saved in Campaign XML files. Each campaign file can contain multiple chapters/ adventures.
- For non-Premium users, Campaigns and adventures are limited to 3.
- Import/Exporting update: Has been changed to work by simply dropping campaign XML files in the MODULES folder and compendium XML files in the BESTIARIES folder of your app’s Local Data.
- To Export: Simply copy the campaign/bestiary XML file.
- Current Modules will be automatically migrated to the new system and will be found in the migrated.xml file in the MODULES folder.
- Improved User Input field
- Added indicators for scrollable inputs (attributes, initiative etc)
- BGM and SFX can be played simultaneously again.
- Numerous UI changes to improved responsiveness and ease of use.
- Sample Campaign and Bestiary files are now available on the download link from https://gavelsoft.itch.io/epicgm
- Increased scrolling sensitivity
- Added a dedicated portrait mode for phones
- Made for mobile tablets for IRL games.
- Adventure Module manager lets you add maps and handouts linked to a module. Find the entry/map with a touch.
- Manage and add encounters with a touch to a Combat Tracker. Each module entry allows you to link combat encounters and/or sounds.
- Look up monster stats by dragging them onto the map or drag them to the Combat Tracker to add them back to the tracker.
- Rules reference for common rules.
- Import adventures and monsters or export yours to share. Use the built-in module and monster editor to edit or quickly create new ones.
*epicGM does not include maps/images or adventures. The only content included are those that are publicly available.