EpicGM helps you run your 5e games conveniently. Load your adventure notes, link combat encounters and sounds, track initiative and combat all without needing to flip through your notes, maps and monster encounters.
You can share your custom campaigns and bestiaries at https://www.reddit.com/r/epicGMApp/
- Cyrillic Language Support
- Desktop: Mouse Wheel now works on maps for zoom in and out. (You will need to press it down)
- Added Delete confirmation for modules and compendium entries
- Player Manager: You can now save long term players. Drag and drop onto the Roster to add them.
- For non-Premium users, Players are limited to 3.
- Campaign Support: Modules are now saved in Campaign XML files. Each campaign file can contain multiple chapters/ adventures.
- For non-Premium users, Campaigns and adventures are limited to 3.
- Import/Exporting update: Has been changed to work by simply dropping campaign XML files in the MODULES folder and compendium XML files in the BESTIARIES folder of your app’s Local Data.
- To Export: Simply copy the campaign/bestiary XML file.
- Current Modules will be automatically migrated to the new system and will be found in the migrated.xml file in the MODULES folder.
- Improved User Input field
- Added indicators for scrollable inputs (attributes, initiative etc)
- BGM and SFX can be played simultaneously again.
- Numerous UI changes to improved responsiveness and ease of use.
- Sample Campaign and Bestiary files are now available on the download link from https://gavelsoft.itch.io/epicgm
- Increased scrolling sensitivity
- Added a dedicated portrait mode for phones
- Made for mobile tablets for IRL games.
- Adventure Module manager lets you add maps and handouts linked to a module. Find the entry/map with a touch.
- Manage and add encounters with a touch to a Combat Tracker. Each module entry allows you to link combat encounters and/or sounds.
- Look up monster stats by dragging them onto the map or drag them to the Combat Tracker to add them back to the tracker.
- Rules reference for common rules.
- Import adventures and monsters or export yours to share. Use the built-in module and monster editor to edit or quickly create new ones.
*epicGM does not include maps/images or adventures. The only content included are those that are publicly available.